Even the longest journey starts with a single step. The EFQM Committed to Excellence is designed to help ensure that first step is a step in the right direction.
Many people think that implementing the EFQM Excellence Model is a long, complex and expensive process. However, that isn’t necessarily true. Implementing the Model can be as simple or as complex as you choose to make it.
Any organisation can be recognised through an assessment based on the EFQM Excellence Model. Recognition schemes are all about celebrating achievement and creating enthusiasm for progress. EFQM assessment is a great way to motivate your people and encourage systematic improvement. It provides a focus for learning and training. External assessments can serve as milestones during a long term programme and demonstrate achievement to your people, suppliers and customers.
• Creating enthusiasm for improvement
• Developing a culture of excellence
• Receive Independent feedback on your strengths and areas for improvement
• Improving your competitiveness by focusing on what matters
The EFQM Committed to Excellence certificate will grant you with the proof of your commitment and motivation to deliver excellent service. This accreditation will be valid for 2 years during which you also benefit from:
· The use of the EFQM Committed to Excellence logo in your commercial and promotional documents
· Visibility through your organisation's name in EFQMs database on our website (with a 150 000 visitors a year)
· EFQMs newsletter spread out to all of our members
· EFQMs recognition book (yearly spread out of 500 organisations)
Certification will be through EFQM or representatives.
For more information, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.