This course is designed for those of you who want to align their improvement projects with the EFQM Excellence Model, or who would like to learn to use the RADAR methodology to manage and structure improvement. Through a highly practical 2 day training you will understand what it takes to drive, recognise and validate the success of an improvement project.
This is a pass fail course and after successfully passing this training, you will be certified as an official EFQM Validator.
• About the EFQM Recognition scheme
• Committed to Excellence recognition in depth
• The role of the Validator
• Using RADAR in Project Management
• The validation Process (interview and the importance of the visit's agenda)
• The validation report, what goes where
• Do's and don'ts and risks
This course is open to any individual interested in acting as a Validator in a Committed to Excellence recognition.
• Relevant business experience
• Project Management skills
On completing this training, you will obtain the official "EFQM Validator" certificate and will be able to take part in a validation process. You will benefit from professional as well as personal development. An EFQM Validator must gather and analyse data within a tight timescale. He or she must make fast decisions and present an organisation with high level feedback after just one day.
To register and for more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.